Digital advertising can take many forms and offer your business a number of opportunities to reach and engage consumers, but how can you be sure you are reaching the right consumers? OnTarget display advertising actively delivers ads to your potential customers through several different strategies intended to reach those most interested in your products and services. While each strategy effectively delivers your message to consumers, they differ in delivery systems, messages, and how potential consumers are targeted.
Here are some of the ways OnTarget display can connect you with your audience:
- Geo Targeting serves a digital ad to consumers living in locations near your business, and keeps your business top of mind.
- Demographic Targeting serves a digital ad to people that match the characteristics of your audience.
- Search Targeting allows your ad to find users who have used search engines to find products and services similar to the ones you offer. Your ad will follow those consumers who searched for certain keywords from site to site and continue to deliver your message to them.
- Contextual Advertising places your ads on websites that your targeted demographic of customers are most likely going to visit and engage with.
- Geo Fencing sends a mobile ad to consumers when they enter a specific physical location. You can plan your ad to be sent when they approach your store’s location.
- Geo Recency targets consumers with mobile ads based on where they have traveled within a 30 day period.
As the digital marketplace and tools continue to grow, so do the options your business has to reach your target audience. OnTarget marketing connects consumers with your business based on their demographics and psychographics. Being able to capture the attention of customers while they surf the web (on any device) gives you the advantage of engaging with customers looking for products and services just like yours.
Nick Pizzolato is the Marketing Content Manager at Wicked Local Media Solutions. For questions, topics for future blogs, or to share your favorite moment from the film “Back to the Future,” email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.